Search your desired job
- Posted 15 February 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Leading International Internet and Technology Company
- Progressive company with dynamic workforce
- Urgent role based in Singapore: WFH set-up
The company is a market leader in internet/digital and technology related product innovations supporting multiple industries including gaming, social media, digital content and other fintech services. Headquartered in China, the company continues to grow within the APAC region thus the need to hire multiple experienced individuals to support their business needs. This includes an immediate opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated DBA to be based in Singapore.
The appointed individual will serve as a database administrator/architect providing Game database platform technical innovation, support, infrastructure and architecture design. The position requires the ability to work with R&D department to deliver high efficiency database platforms on cloud to run Company Game products.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provides overseas (out of China) game production databases on cloud 24X7 running technical support and services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Game Database issues.
- Game database on cloud optimization and performance tuning.
- Game database on cloud fully high availability implementation.
- Working with Company R&D to keep the database in latest patching and version.
- Planning, developing and delivering production database platforms on cloud.
Interested candidates should offer a Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar. Minimum of 3 years of database management and development experience is required. To be successful in this role, the candidates must have relevant experience in Database infrastructure and architecture design, database optimization and performance tuning, production running and Storage service on AWS and/or Tencent Cloud. Strong work knowledge of at lease of one of the following - MySQL, Redis and MongoDB, include database configuration, backup/recovery, monitoring and troubleshooting on cloud is also essential. Lastly, the candidate should be fluent in both English and Chinese.